The Pink List: Christmas Gift ideas for your Pink Obsessed Girlfriend(s)
It’s December 1st, and with only 24 days before the most wonderful time of the year (Christmas! Yay!) comes the inevitable rush of mall goers, Christmas shoppers…and unfortunately, the annual holiday traffic. Fret not, though, because I got you covered! No need to fall in line for Christmas gifts because here are five Christmas gift ideas (things I personally love and use!) for your Pink Obsessed Girlfriend(s) you can purchase in the comforts of your own home.
1. A Box Subscription from Box Concept PH! Box Subcription isn’t new in our country, but a lot of people still do not know about it. By definition, a box subscription is like a magazine or a cable channel subscription where you regularly get magazines or channels about things you’re interested in – e.g. food or travel, in exchange for a fee. With a box subscription, however, you get a box FULL of things according to your niche (your areas of interest) every month, delivered straight to your doorstep – with items usually totaling to more that the monthly fee you pay for subscription! This is the perfect gift for your friends and family who are the kind of people that are always on the go and don’t really have much time to dedicate to shopping the latest and greatest in the lifestyle sections. This is also perfect for people who absolutely love surprises as you will never know what you’ll get next! Box Concept PH has a monthly subscription box for your male and female friends. The Her Box is on sale. Click here to purchase.
What’s in my box: 1. Bold Beans Coffee Scrub, 2. Lipstick by NICOLE, 3. Nail Polish from ORLY, 4. Customized Soap, 5. A Collagen Face Sheet, and my favorite of the bunch, 6. “Thoughts Anew” Healing Oil Sprays from Spoiled by Oils.
2. Flawless Gift Certificates. It’s not uncommon knowledge that I love Flawless. In fact, I’ve been a loyal client for at least 2 years before I became a partner ambassador! As a medical professional myself, I am a big fan of their medical and customized approach to beauty (because science!). And of course, for us girls, beauty is such an interest that any gift of that nature is well appreciated. Here’s the thing—Flawless takes pride in providing skincare solutions that are based on actual consultations. So if you’re purchasing anything from the clinic to give to someone, I really recommend getting them a gift certificate, which is accepted at all of Flawless’ 45 clinics nationwide. Be ready to get that #NoFilterBeauty! Visit your nearest Flawless Clinic now!
3. Clothes from Mishia Clothing. If you’ve been a reader of my old blog, you would know how I’ve been introduced to online shopping at a very young age, and I didn’t stop since then! Fast forward to now, I still do most of my shopping online, and one of the few online stores that caught my eye recently was Mishia Clothing. If you’re looking for basic and classic pieces on a budget, then look no further! I highly suggest you get their cropped tops, camis, and coordinates. Check them out while they’re still on stock!
4. JBL by Harman Speakers. JBL by Harman is famous for high-quality speakers and headphones that are very trendy-looking. Orange, blue or even pink speakers or headphones? They have those! And while the designs are very fun and borderline quirky (which makes them perfect for music-loving girls!), anyone who has owned any of their products can attest that the performance is very, very serious. The brand recently released a new line of products (most of which are waterproof, so perfect for pool parties or the beach!) and some of my favorites include the Boombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker, JBL E55BT Quincy Edition wireless over-ear headphones (which was designed in collaboration with Grammy legend Quincy Jones), and the JBL Pulse 3 (seriously one of the coolest speakers ever—360 sound delivery so you can put it in the middle of the room and the sound quality won’t change regardless of direction; LED light that you can customize according to your liking and; it’s waterproof and floats when submerged on water). All are available at Lazada.com.
5. Avon’s Perfectly Matte Lipsticks. And last but not the least, every girls go to gift, either for her girlfriend or for herself, lipsticks! As far as matte lipstick goes, Avon’s Perfectly Matte is one of the best I’ve tried, and here’s why. First, they do not dry the lips the as much as other matte lipsticks in the market. Second, for its price (PhP399 each), the lipsticks are really pigmented have long stay power that needs very little to no retouching. Third, the colors are not only amazing, but you also have 20 shades of pink to choose from! Crazy! That’s like one shade each for your 20 best girlfriends! The Perfectly Matte Lipsticks are available at your favorite Avon representative or through avonshop.ph. (Favorite Shades: Adoring Love, Pink Truffle, and Blush)
Christmas is nearing and shopping can be ultra taxing, but let’s not forget the true spirit of Christmas, which is not only sharing gifts and surprises, but also time and love with the people who matter the most! Stay awesome and Happy Holidays!